An Excuse to Write
Saturday, November 13, 2004
  Diwali?!

Yawn…How come everybody’s still at home?

Shouldn’t all my aunts be haranguing the servants about everybody’s tiffin and brunch, right about now? Oh well, I’m sure they’ll find something to kick up a fuss about…

Hey! Dad’s still at home; I can talk away till lunch! Hmmm…He never bunks office…oh who cares! Better go capture him…

Mithai…

Why on earth is mummy bent on making sure I bathe and wash my hair? I’m sick and its not as if I’m going anywhere.

Niku bhaiya’s camped in front of the TV…shouldn’t he be at the showroom?

Papa…I was just wondering….

(sound of gears clicking in place)

Ohhhh its Diwali!

(laughter in background)

 
Comments:
hey nice one..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]