An Excuse to Write
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
  Just Seven Days
Its been seven days since college started, but that seems so long ago. No more ragging incidents (I couldn't find green pants but the jury let me be). I've been hanging out with A and R so much, that the phrase A coined - The Three MustBeWierds seems more apt everyday! Just the other day, someone asked me and A where our third companion was.

By the way, this is once where I'm not sure whether I should mention the names of my friends on my Blog. I realize I've provided enough subtle clues here for someone to place me; I'm hesitating to talk too much about my friends, but they figure majorly in my life.

Anyway, It seems as if I've known these guys for so long. Its uncanny the way I've fitted in with them. At times, making friends can be really tedious for me, and then on others it just happens with one click of my fingers.
 
Comments:
lolz...
 
Hmmm,
So 1st year, Mass comm.
Good one. And u quit ur job for that. Makes me wonder there are still people who can think what they wanna do in life.
Best of luck
 
hey... hope u had a gr8 b day... sorry for not having wished on time... am having xams :((
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]