An Excuse to Write
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
  Analysing Relationships
One of the best topics to tease friends about is the opposite sex (or the same, it depends). It also makes for lengthy analysis'.

The last few years have been pretty dry in that sense, and now I'm back in business! Ah, the pleasure to be derived from picking up a nascent relationship and teasing the hell out of a friend about it.

Also over-analysing it. The friend may either join in or get embarrased; either way its fun. This timepass probably wins over self-analysis (personality tests, zodiac sign descriptions and the kind). It covers airing and forming your opinions on acquaintances, following the course of various hypothetical situations, making predictions...simply designed to appeal to the human flair for drama and gossip.
 
Comments:
Shitt I forgot .. Happpy Belated Birthday Dips !!

Soo sorry ...
Anyway I can make it up to u ?


Vardan
 
:) Vardan, my bday's on 19th October.
 
lol.. cool that way, I dont have to worry in case i forget it again :D
Mine comes before you .. 14th.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]