An Excuse to Write
Saturday, August 14, 2004
  Presenting.....The Benq Joybee 150
UPDATED

I picked up this fine device from my showroom Thursay night and I am its sole owner till Monday morning. Since I have to generate a review I might as well write one here. This post will be a work in progress, so feel free to critisize.

Before I actually take this review head-on, I'm going to indulge in noting down some pros and cons.

Pros:
1. Wonderfully Compact. Fits in the palm of my hand and I have small hands.
2. Good sound quality. Could hear every beat in every A.R.Rahman song. (Ok fine; in Yuva). And it handled all those songs, where even my deck gets a bit screechy, wonderfully.
3. Recharchable battery.
4. Long battery life. Used it the whole day in the office and it showed no signs of wearing out. Official battery life is 8 hours and I can believe it.
5. MP3 and WPA player. FM radio with 30 presets. Voice Recorder (in mp3). Line in recorder (ditto). Removable Drive. Can read .txt files. Need I say more?
6. Actually I do. Cool blue backlight!
7. Lots of accessories. Remote controller, Leather pouch, Indian and american plug points for charger, another larger bag.

Cons:
1. Cannot browse menu while playing a song.
2. No Hold button.
3. Cannot make playlists on the go.
4. Headphone cord without remote is too short.
 
Comments:
I envy you ! whan kinda showroom do you have !!!
 
It's a computer showroom.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]