An Excuse to Write
Sunday, August 29, 2004
  Is modh se jaate hain...
Is soch mein baithi hoon
Ek raah to woh hogi
Tum tak jo pahunchti hai
Is modh is jaati hai
Gulzar

Most of my daydreams, and this might be true for a lot of people, take place in an alternate universe where I and my significant others might be different, our situations might be different. But what I really yearn for is to have all of that from where I am right now. I don't really want to go back in time or sacrifice my life in this world for a more customized dreamworld. Ek raah to woh hogi...is modh se jaati hai
 
Comments:
True...even I believe in daydreams and think that their materializing does not need a sacrifice...you'll surely get an opportunity to live your dream at some point in life. You just need to identify and seize the opportunity!!

Great Blog !!!
 
Wassa matter Dips ? Seems college life is taking its toll on you :P
 
No...yaar. College hasn't even started yet. Tuesday is the day. Got ragged though.
 
Wow, Now that ragging deserves a post .. doesn't it ?
Lets hear what happened to u :D

hope it wasn't tooo embarassing ?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]