An Excuse to Write
Saturday, July 10, 2004
  Brain Freeze
Though I definitely prefer what I'm doing now to school life, I have this feeling that I've stopped thinking.

* I haven't read a new book for a long time, just my old favourite ones, especially PGWodehouse (some new, but Plum is always more comfortable and funny than thought-provoking, if you know what I mean).
* I haven't woken up at 6am and had tea/coffee for ages.
* I wake up, go to software class, come back and surf the net and go back to sleep. (All daily functions included, ofcourse).
* I'm getting stuck in a rut. Before I know it I'll be either a working-all-the-time-don't-know-why adult or a bored-housewife. Gosh, that sounds horrible, especially the latter scenario.

Even as I write my brain seems reluctant to process any new thoughts, consider any changes.

There are so many things I could do but I know there's no use making any New Year type resolutions. They never materialize.

I need to get out...of my house and my regular thoughts.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]