An Excuse to Write
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
  Bored at Home
After a long time, I'm spending weekdays at home. My classes are over and I'm going to be shifted to a live project by next week. I enjoyed lazying around at home during the weekends, when there was something to do for the rest of the week. Now, I feel drugged. I'm not initiating anything new. My day-dreams seem like reruns of movies, that I've seen too often. This is a usual state of affair, bought on whenever I feel nothing is going on in my life. It will pass. Till then, a picture that I found suitable, from deviantART.


Time Doesn't Move

 
Comments:
Check this painting out
http://website.lineone.net/~ssleightholm/dict/glossary/dali_per.jpg
"The Persistence of Memory" by Dali
 
hey! i wish time froze ! i wake up everyday at 10:30 - 11:00 cant catch the damn sunrise for the last 22 years.

(ps : there are a few similarities i found out with u.. that background of urs is the same one ihad when i started off.. and foundation series is one of my favs.. checkout my profile.. cya)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
"You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen, or because writing will mend something broken inside you, or bring something back to life-" - Jay Makintosh (from Blackberry Wine) I need to write. I need to rearrange and refine sentences. I want to ponder over how to put that thought in words; so that it fits in the scheme of things just so. Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day's life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / May 2006 / June 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]